5/25/21 T.N.T Bible Study
Time & Location
About the Event
The country and state may be at various stages of their Covid-19 plans but we here at Liberty follow our own plans with guidance from the local and national government and CDC guidelines.
Over past few Sundays we had our soft re-opening to in-person services. We truly thank everyone who came out to participate. We will continue with limited seating for in-person service again this coming Sunday.
Where are we at Liberty? Phase 2.5 (REDUCED EXTENDED) Operations
Achieving Phase 2.5 Operations allows for the lightening of restrictions towards gatherings and will allow for small groups of people to gather together. This is the milestone that will allow for Church Services / Bible Study / Small Groups to continue meeting in person with limited invited guests who must RSVP or guest who requested to attend in advanced. It is expected that no more than 30 people in total can congregate in this phase, with limitations adjusted as we near Phase 3.
Our service will be at 10:35 AM but a few things will be different. All of the details are on our website www.libertyoutreachcenter.org, but here are some fast facts:
• Pre-registration is a must in order to attend in person services to give us time to prepare to accommodate everyone. If you did not pre-register you will not be allowed in the building.
• Remain in cars until the doors open at 10:15 AM.
• We will do a temperature check when entering the building.
• We will keep a safe distance from one another by seating each family 6 feet apart.
• We will wear masks inside the building at ALL TIMES. No one loves them, but we ask you to please wear them to church and in the church at all times.
• We will limit touch by not serving food at café or passing the offering bucket.
We respectfully ask If you are considered high-risk or are not with comfortable returning to church at this time, please continue to join us online via Facebook Live (www.facebook.com/locbaltimore/live) or YouTube Live (www.youtube.com/c/libertyoutreachcenter/live). We know the circumstances aren’t ideal but like many of the storms we face in life, they are temporary. We’ll continue to lean on Our Lord and Savior and each other remaining patient while working together to follow social distancing guidelines upon reopening. We look forward to being reunited soon. God Bless!!